tisdag 13 mars 2018

GREAT MAG CUTOUTS FOR ART JOURNALS

Dear blogg readers,
Hope you're having a wonderful week. Middle of March, hopefully spring awaits around the corner. I've certainly had enough of this bleak, grey, boring weather.
We spent Thursday from Sunday in our cottage, quite a bit of snow out there in the woods.

If you're reading this blog on a smartphone or iPad you can click on the picture and it will enlarge.



The little lake was covered with snow


I spent quite some time in front of the fire, cutting out things! I've mentioned the magazine Daphne's Diary in other bloggs, and it certainly has beautiful stuff in it.



Love-love-love it!  😊 




Can't wait to use these in journal spreads!



Adorable, and such lovely colors. There're some bird dies around out there, but I haven't found any that I like at all yet. This is the perfect solution!
Also have to say it's quite meditative to sit and cut! 




 

I did my first art journal spread November 18th in 2016. Gone through a few books since!



Never had a "proper" journal, just used what I had. Just finished 'Chefens idébok' last night, that was part of the literature when I studied inner mental training!
Where will this go in about ten years time?! đŸ˜± Might need an extra room in the house......





My latest piece, haven't decided what sentiment to use yet (if any). The fairy figure is of course from Daphne's! Pieces on the lefthand side from Stamperia (that I received in a happy mail).




All the books has 'grown'.....!




Finally got to use the beautiful wooden butterfly that I bought in Prague Dec -16.

Prague is one of the most beautiful cities I've been to (Old Town Dubrovnik also on top of the list). The whole city is like a piece of art in itself. They also have a FANTASTIC craft store. Check it out here
Heaven! Don't miss it for goodness' sake if you're visiting Prague!!


Just outside the cottage


Thank you so much for reading my blog, it means a lot. 💙 Wish I could blog more often, but my migraines are too frequent. Had them for 5 days last week, hope this week will be better.
Then there's also the 'little issue' of having something to write about!!! Because of my EDS I haven't worked for two years, and I don't want to bore you to death with uninteresting stuff! Also hope you like the pictures, I love to photograph.

Ni svenska lĂ€sare, tycker ni det Ă€r störigt att jag numera skriver pĂ„ engelska??  

Have a creative lovely week!   🙋 



A bouquet from my thoughtful husband (I love pink!)












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar