tisdag 6 mars 2018

TUESDAY AFTERNOON IN SWEDEN


Hi there,
Already a new week! Did not start great, we had no water yesterday from early afternoon until just before midnight (but we do have some snow)! Thank god I made my 2nd tub of coffee just before it happened! ☕
Thanks also for babywipes - this fantastic invention! - so that I could clean my paint brushes!
How very spoilt we are in this part of the world.....



Do you feel creative this week? I do! Especially today when the sun is shining. Everything feels better when the sun is out!



Here's a few pieces I've done since the last time


I cut out the images from my favourite magazine, Daphne's Diary. I've mentioned this fabulous mag before in my blog.
Many has expressed the sentiment I've used on this spread, and I've no idea who said it first! Background is from ink pads.
(I've a phobia for owls, but I can manage this one!) 



Happiness!

Daphne's has got so many beautiful pictures in it. A new issue will be out today in the UK, but I guess it takes a few days for it to come to Sweden.



I've had this Panduro stamp forever. The girl only had 3 hairs, so I gave her a bit more! Stamp on the upper and lower edge is from Netto. Background colors are gelatos. 



I made the paper roses a few years back. Had some sort of craze at that time, and did loads in front of the tv.
Iridescent (regnbÄgsskrimrande) sprays from Italian brand Stamperia.




In case you don't feel inspired don't forget that there's loads of wonderful inspiration on Youtube. Many Youtubers also have facebook groups, where they do weekly or monthly challenges (utmaningar).
There's soooo much fun out there for You!  ❤  

Have a wonderful creative week! 💁     ...and dont forget:





















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar