fredag 21 december 2018

3 LAST XMAS CARDS & 4 ART JOURNAL SPREADS


Hello hello!
The birds in the garden got a refill in their feeders, my coffee is next to the keyboard and the tealights are lit. Here we go!

I hope you are fine out there, three days before Christmas Eve. In many countries Christmas Day is the main thing, but here in Sweden it's the 24th that's the major day. The day Santa Claus brings gifts to the children!




When I'd done 15 Christmas cards my inspiration came to an end. A total stop! But at one point I thought I would probably do none at all, so fifteen is not bad (and I don't mass produce). 
Here's one of the last ones.


Glittery swirly things are from Panduro



This card is themed, but only the recipient will understand!




The Christmas bauble diecut is from Memory Box. Snowflakes and tiny Xmas trees are made by punches.


Also did some art journaling spreads, looooove doing them!




Just messing around with Distress Inks and a stencil from Netto! Cutouts from Daphne's Diary. Crazy indeed!  đŸ˜”
  
I'm afraid this time of year is crazy in general for many of you out there, with way too much stress....





Here I've played with gelatos and sprays on leftover diecuts! Bark hearts from Netto. 




The seahorses are made with gingerbread cookie molds (pepparkaksformar). The shiny bubbles are Perfect Pearls powder.
As you may have gathered I'm not really into minimalism...!!


For gingerbread cookies!


I finished this decoupage spread last night



Got this napkin from a friend who bought it in Iceland! Love the polar bear, how adorable! 💙 I've had the alpha stickers for eight years! Silvery stamping with Archival Pigment Ink Pad, Brilliance.

Since it's handmade paper in this album with lots of structure, it's certainly not an optimal background to stamp on.

There's supposed to be snow this Christmas, I hope the weather guys are right!


Don't want the snow in February, as is common here!

Today it's winter solstice (vintersolstĂ„ndet) - YAY! From now on the light will return. 


I don't usually really notice that until February, but it's good to know it surely is happening (I really dislike that it gets dark around 3.30 pm). Let there be light!





I really hope Your Christmas will be full of joy, peace and a chance to relax.

Take care now,



                      Meja  🎅








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar